Vacancy title: CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Finance, Insurance & Real Estate ]
Jobs at: Frontieri Consult P.L.C
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The CFO, or Chief Financial Officer, is ultimately responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the organization’s financial reporting. The CFO helps establish and direct the Frontieri’s financial goals and objectives, its budget, and the financial plan. The CFO has primary responsibility for ensuring that internal controls are in place, enforced, and reviewed periodically for conformance to accounting and financial standards and applicable regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities of the CFO:
• Analyzing financial statements of the Global and country office. And prepares reports and recommendations to Top Management concerning the financial performance.
• Doing an in-depth review of existing processes and reports. As part of that, s/he will get fully familiarized with the Company’s performance & growth drivers to date, as well as current plans and projections.
• Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Developing financial organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Developing the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
• Identifying, acquiring and implementing systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
• Researching revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations and identify areas of cost reduction and process enhancement.
• Performing risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure.
• Bringing creativity and passion to the Frontieri and its services and possess a broad institutional perspective while embracing change and innovation.
• Managing and overseeing the company's banking and borrowing arrangements.
• Communicating, engaging and interacting with the CEO, CTO, and Executive Leadership Team.
• Creating and establishing yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion
• Implementing policies, procedures, and processes as deemed appropriate by the Top leadership team.
• Reviewing and giving advice on all contracts of a financial nature ensuring appropriate compliance's are met.
• Ensuring that Internal and External Audit Recommendations are implemented at the county office and Global offices.
• MBA in finance, accounting, or business-related field.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification is a plus.
• 12- 15 years of relevant work experience in accounting and financial management practices in the consultancy sector and out of this a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a CFO position.
Skills and qualifications:
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Leadership skills with the ability to delegate motivate and inspire team members.
• Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team environment.
• Skill in taking initiative, and exercising sound judgment in problem-solving and decision making.
• Work experience in the preparation and delivery of training material, sessions, and coaching.
• Solid IFRS and financial reporting technical skills.
• Expert Excel skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Skill in strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes to lead teams in building complex models.
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative influence, Conflict Management, and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a multi-cultural environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with their updated CV via email at; email@example.com by mentioning the position title on the subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.