Business Development and marketing Manager
Jobs at:Addis Property Marketing Group PLC
Deadline of this Job:
16 june 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Purpose of the Job:
• To support the Company’s growth by coordinating the design and implementation of marketing and business development plans, and monitoring the overall performance of the Company against key performance metrics and indicators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development and implementation of marketing and business development initiatives.
• Lead the development of market segmentation framework, definition of market segments and specific marketing mix and sales programs appropriate to each segment.
• Lead the identification of promising business opportunities and present ideas to executive management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and channels.
• Initiate and lead new product development including identification of unmet customer needs and marketplace insights, development of new product/services, and building business case.
• Monitor the development and implementation of an integrated marketing communications and public relations programs comprising media advertising, publicity programs, events and other elements and track their effectiveness.
• Provide strategic insight on market, and customer requirements.
• Lead the development and implementation of wide marketing, customer experience.
• Oversee the development of innovative marketing mix and initiatives aligned with the needs of target customers.
• Lead the design and execution of customer and product/ service strategy and plan.
• Communicate and engage stakeholders to enable strategy execution.
• Lead the development of media relations plan and company protocols and manage their implementation.
• Oversee the management and performance of channel, customer, and relationship management strategy.
• Oversee implementation of distribution and relationship strategy – including sales, retention, and direct channel strategies.
• Set company communication policy; identify relevant internal communication channels, develop and cascade/disseminate internal communication message.
• Manage community development and engagement programs.
• Any assignment that’s assigned by his supervisor
• Team Management
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
• Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
• Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
• Decision Making
• Company target
• Product & market scope, segments, targets
• Marketing strategies & objectives
• Hold responsibility for department budget.
Communication & work relations
• Establishing marketing objectives and develop messages.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all connected with the sales and the public relation.
• Job Requirements
Qualifications & Experience
• Proven management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
• Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally
• Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
• Proven analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong planning skills with the ability to handle multiple projects through to completion and to manage competing priorities
• Project management skills
• Commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost, production
• schedules and customer order fulfilment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience, preferably in a Real state industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.