Jobs at:The Talent Firm
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Define priorities periodically to guide actions for the team and ensure delivery on these.
• Identify gaps in Supply Chain finance related processes, design, propose and implement solutions/controls to ensure compliance with Group Financial policies & procedures.
• Generation of monthly managerial reports and insights
• Planning, Controlling and Reporting of operational costs and capital expenditures
• RPM Management including planning, actualization, stock movement, depreciation
• BA in Accounting / Finance
• 4-5 years of experience on management, accounting or external audit. And experience in FMCG Companies is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: English (speaking, reading and writing, multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants can send their applications through email@example.com no later than 10th December, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.