Jobs at:Eshete Micro Finance Institution S.Co
Deadline of this Job:
20 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Educational Qualification
• BA/Diploma in Management, Accounting, Agriculture or other related filed.
• A minimum of three years experience for Diploma holder or two years experience for Degree holder in the area of microfinance
• Certificate of Computer/Excel, word, power point & Internet
• Having Driving license of Motor-Bick is an asset.
• Language skill Afaan Oromo & Amharic is a Mandatory
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Please come with your application letter , your full updated curriculum vitae, educational , work experience, and other relevant documents with original & copy to ODA HEAD office of HRD department within 5 (five) consecutive working days starting from June 13, 2022GC .
• Address: Around Bole Medehanealem, Oromia Tower, 6th Floor, Room No. 602
• Telephone: - 0116392196
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.