Branch Cash Supervisor I
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
26 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Administer the Primary Vault dually with supervisors,
• Ensure cash records are fully reconciled with account records,
• Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks,
• Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks,
• Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance against record
Place of Work: Debresina, Dire Dawa
• BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
• 5 years of experience in branch operations in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as Cashier or Senior Customer Service Officer
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from July 22, 2022 to July 26, 2022 only via
Application Form - Branch Cash Supervisor I
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.