Jobs at:Enat Bank
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensures and ascertains the intactness of records of books of accounts on daily basis,
• Ensures that all daily transaction tickets are in agreement with System output,
• Authorizes transactions and signs documents as referred by the CSO,
• Retains and validates Original CD against the System at time of settlement,
• Validates and authorizes deposit/payment of Financial Instruments,
• Dispatches / Receives cheques and Payment Instruments of other banks to/from Finance Department,
• Keeps custody of daily transaction and account opening documents.
• BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance and other related fields with 3.5 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year on Senior Customer Service Officer or equivalent position.
Place of Work: -Gambela
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only short listed candidates will be communicated
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post advertised
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their applications and CVs only online through until November 21, 2022.
• Enat Bank S.C
• Human Capital Management Department Telephone: – 0115522835
• Women applicants are highly encouraged
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.