Auditor (Head office)
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
12 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 066/22
• Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
• The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Conduct risk based examination on each and every transaction and their substantiating documents to verify accuracy and reliability on a daily basis
• Give objective assurance on the adherence of the existing policies, procedure, regulatory directives and relevant laws in the assigned work unit.
• Examine and analyses proper execution of operations of the assigned work unit in line with Job Descriptions and Specification.
• Communicate audit findings to audits to obtain their responses and get action plan for final rectifications.
• Prepare a monthly Audit report from daily Audit Working papers of the month
• Closely monitor rectification of the Audit findings
• Carry out preliminary and comprehensive special investigation on frauds, embezzlements and other issues as assigned
• Review periodic returns of the work units to verify that their financial reports truly depict their financial position
• Conduct physical count of stock and fixed assets and verify existence and reconciliation against financial records.
• Qualifications: - BA in Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Experience: 3 years of relevant banking experience out of which 1 year as junior auditor or related.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from September 9, 2022 to September 13, 2022 only via Application Link .
• For any inquiry contact us on 690.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.