Associate CRM (IFB)
Jobs at:Amhara Bank S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
29 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Announcement No. ABa/EVA 056/22
• Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
• The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
• Verifies the physical conditions of customers’ business and assets.
• Produce periodic performance reports of the customer (both business and financing account performance).
• Reminds customers, recommends appropriate and timely actions (workout) in case of irregularities of financing repayment.
• If repayment of restructured financing is not in line with the agreements/contracts, prepare adequate reports on the history of the financing and the business and transfers the case to the Loan Recovery Team. Receives regularized loans from the Loan Recovery Team (LRT) and conducts regular follow-up.
• Works collaboratively with performers of other teams.
Place of Work: Head Office
• MBA/BA degree in Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field,
• Six/6 years of relevant Banking experience of which two/2 years on senior officer position. (preferably at IFB)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
• Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
• The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from August 25, 2022 to August 29, 2022 only via
• Application form - Associate CRM (IFB)
• For any inquiry contact us on 0118529028.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.