Jobs at:World Vision Ethiopia
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
• Check regularly fuel and lubricants of all engines on the drilling machine and compressor.
• Represent chief driller/driller in his absence;
• Assist the chief driller/driller in organizing drilling operation.
• Collect and label lithologic data and other relevant information during drilling activities.
• Perform the proper setting of the drilling tools, i.e. check and ensure that all tools and accessories are in place.
• Drive one of field vehicles and/or assist crew vehicle operation and other duties as required.
• Assist the chief driller/driller in the preparation of lists of required drilling supplies for annual and periodic consumption.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
Diploma (10+2) and/or 10+1, 10+2, 10+3 or 10+4 TVET in auto-electricity, auto-mechanics, general mechanics, woodwork, metal work, construction technology, 3rd grade ( Auto) driving license mandatory, Knowhow on welding and grinding capability advantageous, Any relevant technical training in borehole drilling works, COC certificate required, if available.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Apply to the link below
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
If you have referrals of talented individuals who you think would perform well in this role, please send them the link to this job opportunity
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.