Amadeus Ethiopia - Help Desk Agent/ Trainer
Jobs at:Boston Partners PLC / Kuriftu Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure the highest level of customer support, through competency, friendliness, and willingness to help based on the global helpdesk standard.
• Responsible for recovering functional and technical Incidents and Requests or escalating them to resolver groups. His/her product expertise will be used to improve the Knowledge Solutions database.
• Will plan, lead and provide facilitated training courses in a classroom or virtual sessions to internal and external customers, to arrange suitable training solutions for all user levels to maximize customer performance using Amadeus products.
Main areas of accountability
• Provide assistance to customers who require support on Amadeus Solutions within the prescribed SLA (service level acknowledgment).
• Meet Amadeus company objectives by ensuring all customers receive prompt friendly and accurate service;
• Answer all calls within the specified SLA required.
• Follow the correct guidelines available in ASH to enable him/her to acknowledge, investigate, and if possible, recover the incident with the target service level acknowledgment and CUS targets.
• Handle all incoming functional queries from Amadeus customers, including Extended territories, and ensure a superior customer service;
• Handle Selling Platform Connect updates, such as office profile fields, office ID or terminal changes, and security access records either by help desk specific entries or work orders, to ensure market-specific set up are correct;
• Resolve queries within the SLA, if the query gets forwarded to another department or a supplier ensure to follow up until completion of the query. Ensure customer receives regular feedback.
• Log all queries in OneviewCX and ensure enough detail is provided.
• The Customer Services Agent will also be required to attend training on products deployed when necessary, including both classroom and online training.
• Be prepared and skilled to support new solutions ready to launch in Ethiopia.
• Coordinate with the commercial team to organize customer training.
• Provide high-quality training to internal and external customers according to course content, audience, and business needs.
• Ensure training materials and exercises are well prepared and updated for each course delivery.
• Create and maintain the training schedules in the Amadeus Learning Universe (ALU) for training courses being offered
• Liaise with the planning team and the Learning design team to create the new course offer in ALU with corresponding elements (description, training material...).
• Customer satisfaction and productivity focused
• Process-driven and outcomes-based approach to work to ensure maximum efficiency of the Sales and AM teams
• The role itself requires flexibility in terms of hours of work etc. and an overall positive and proactive approach to work;
• This role is a highly visible role externally, and the role holder should thus represent Amadeus in a positive, and professional manner at all times
• Customer-services focused
• Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Process-driven with attention to detail
• Work well in a pressurized environment
• Team player
• Ability to respond positively to client requests for assistance in an often stressful Help Desk environment.
• Ability to relate to customers having both a wide and limited knowledge of computing and the company’s products and services
• Ability to learn and understand new products and services
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a team orientated environment
• Customer Focused
• Language: Amharic & English
• Analytical and proactive, capable of working independently
• Flexible, adaptable, customer and result-driven
• A good team player
• Pro-active and friendly, “Can Do” approach to work
• Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
• Time Management skills
• Travel industry knowledge (retail, airline, tour operator) and Amadeus knowledge essential
• Organized, structured, accurate, and attention to detail
• Diploma in Travel and Tourism, or equivalent in experience
• Diploma in Sales and marketing, or equivalent in experience
• Travel industry experience essential
• GDS experience and Helpdesk functionality
The role summary is an outlined Job description and may be subject to change, according to the needs of the business.
Any other duties or tasks may be provided by management from time to time.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Applicants should submit Non-Returnable CV / Resume in-person to Boston Partners Office in Bole, Boston Day Spa Bldg 4th floor OR you can send a soft copy directly to email@example.com ` within seven (7) consecutive working days.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.