Administration and Finance Director
Jobs at:Alpha Education and Training S.C
Deadline of this Job:
19 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Primary Responsibilities Include
• He / She is responsible for the financial, Human, Physical, Infrastructure and Procurement of the entire share company.
• Insures the financial Integrity and Accountability and Maintain the Internal Control System of the same.
• Manages the facilities, Material Supplies, Procurement, Infrastructure and the Share Administration of the Share Company.
• Establishes and Maintains effective and efficient systems to manage the Human resource, Finance and Logistics of the Share Company.
• Consolidates Periodic Corporate Financial Statements and present the financial analysis to ensure the financial health of the company.
• Perform Other Duties inconsistence with his/her responsibility as may be assigned to him by the CEO.
• Qualification and work experience: MA. / BA in Business Management, Leadership, Economics, Accounting and Finance or any other related field of study and a total of 6/8 years of which at least 4/6 years of practical experience as Administration and Finance Director
Place of Work – Alpha Education and Training Share Company Head Office.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application with non-returnable CV and supporting Documents within ten /10/ consecutive working days from the date of this announcement in person to our Human Resource office number G19 located around Global Hotel. Or through our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information ( 011-1-26-14-49 or 011-1-26-14-55
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.