Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Jobs at:54 FMCG
Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible to ensure accurate, complete and timely accounting and of the complete sales and receivable cycle and maintain validity and completeness of records line with the company rules, policies and procedures as well as local rules and legislation
Duties And Responsibilities
• Follow up on trade receivables: analyze an aging analysis of customer balances
• Daily deposit of all checks received from agents transactions
• Work with FC and treasury team on bounced checks and any outstanding checks to be cleared
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
• Preparation of Agent/Customer statement and reconciliation with the customer and GL balance
• Issue & reconcile customer statements on quarterly basis
• Provide provisions for doubtful customer accounts with detail analysis
• Responsible for proper documentation of agent agreements and PDCs’
• Reconciliation of monthly sales with sales team and report to the FCs’
• Follow up on reconciliation of NAV sales and ERCA POS
• Make sure that all outstanding receivables are collected on time
• Process adherence on NAV system related to receivables, customer collections, sales and related reconciliations
• Knowledge and Skills
• Planning and Organizing
• Analytical Thinking
• Functional knowledge of sales process and accounts receivable is a must with 2 to 3 years of experience with FMCG background.
• BA in Accounting
• MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook , ERP, and internet browsing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply
• Application instruction
• Please title your application with subject line: -"Accounts Receivable Coordinator "
• Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through email@example.com
• Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
• Application deadline: July 14th, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.