Jobs at:Best Western Plus Addis Ababa
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Responsibilities of Accountant Accounts Payable
• Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
• Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
• Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables
• Ensure the accuracy of an organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes
• Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment
• Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
• Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures
• Assemble and review invoices to be completed for payment
• Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
• Type periodic reports and other records
• Obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments
• Check vendor files for any previous payments and assign voucher numbers
• Prepare vouchers listing invoice number, date, vendor address, item description, amounts and coding per accounting policies and procedures
• Reconcile bank statements
• Input daily bookkeeping and record keeping
• Verify invoices against purchase orders and ensure goods or services were received before issuing payment to vendors
• You possess a degree in Accounting, as well as prior experience in a similar role.
• You are well versed in the MSOffice suite. Knowledge of MC, SUN or similar accounting software is a plus.
• You can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• You are organized and possess a high attention to detail.
• You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants should send CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 20 calendar days of this announcement to the following address: - Hr@bwplusaddisababa.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.