Jobs at:EON Business and Investment Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
07 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Complying with all financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• minimum: 1 year
• maximum: 3 years
• Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
• Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified applicant can send their CV and academic credentials via: Eongroup1002@outlook.com
• Note: Use "Accounting" as the subject line of your email!
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.