Jobs at:Jotun Ethiopia
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 67 companies and 40 production facilities globally, and over 10 200 employees. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, branch offices, dealers and distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2021 was NOK 22.8 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and six geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
• Support Accounting function by preparing or conducting accounting verification of expense reimbursements and payments, back-up documentation and assisting in other financial related work to meet customer satisfaction, dead-lines and internal standards.
• Effect tax payments and collect tax payment slip from the tax office.
• Liaising with bank in obtaining bank advises.
• Safeguarding asset of the company by properly following up company procedure and having adequate track of record.
• Performing three-way match between purchase order, payment made, and materials received and notify for any discrepancy.
• Working as IT support function handling different IT related issues at the factory including troubleshooting, checking CCTV cameras, developing asset register and others.
• Bookkeeping and documentation as per local laws and regulations.
• Support all company departments with any required information
• Assist and comply with all VAT regulations as per local requirements.
• Archiving supporting documents properly including but not limited to purchase orders, bank advises, delivery note and vat invoices.
• Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties like banks and auditors to meet audit requirements and adhere to local rules and regulations
• Monitor accounting transactions and see it is adhered strictly to procedures and guidelines to ensure that accounting books and records are properly maintained, conform to Jotun Group policy and local regulations.
• Conduct monitoring activities by consulting, checking, and filing to ensure that is in line with internal control guideline and local requirement.
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Issuing VAT invoices using cash register machine.
We can offer
• Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
• A friendly and supportive working environment.
• An international corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty, and Boldness.
• Bachelor: Accounting (Required)
• Amharic, English
• Over 1 year
• PF Finance, PF IT
• Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
Personal Qualities And What We Offer
• MS Office
• Team work
• Problem Solving
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified applicants can apply through
• Accounting Executive
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.