Jobs at:Maxbridge Education and Development S.C
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors revenue and expenses for departmental or unit accounts; ensures expenditure control and compliance with funding and reporting requirements, university policy, and standard accounting procedures.
• Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into finance and human resources systems, and generates reports; performs calculations which may include interest and depreciation.
• Coordinates the preparation of regularly scheduled and special billings, costs reports, analyses, studies, inventories, and preliminary financial statements for local, state, federal and private funding sources.
• Reviews and approves expenditure, personnel, and purchasing documents for availability of funding, mathematical correctness, and compliance with university policy and state and federal funding requirements.
• Analyses, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; develops budgets and special financial reports.
• Prepares, reviews, and processes budget, revenue, expense, payroll, and related correcting entries and may prepare bank reconciliations of intermediate complexity.
• Interacts with and trains client department staff regarding finance policies and procedures and funding requirements; serves as liaison with client department representatives, vendors, funding source representatives, and patients.
• May coordinate and monitor data processing batches including suspense control, cash counts, and balancing.
• May supervise and/or lead lower graded staff and/or student employees.
• May assist in audit activities.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Employment type: Full time (1 year contract with possible extension)
• Master’s or Bachelor degree in accounting and finance or related field and has 5 or 7 years of experience
Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations, and university financial policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications.
• Knowledge of standard and/or fund accounting principles, methods, and applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures.
• Account balancing and reconciling skills.
• Ability to set up and maintain financial accounts and ledgers.
• Working knowledge of financial software tools to quantify and illustrate routine financial reports, statements, and/or projections.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified individuals interested in this position can send their documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Applications should be sent via email with the subject line: “ State the position for which you apply _Name of Applicant”
• All application documents should be combined into one PDF file, the cover letter being the first page followed by the CV (resume) and other documents if any.
• Please provide us three names with their contact addresses as references.
• Send only one attachment with the file name format: “Your full names_ Name of Position.pdf”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.