Jobs at:Hope for Justice
Deadline of this Job:
28 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, June 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To support the day to day activity of Finance from Recording to reporting procedure, to make sure expenditures are in line with their intended purpose and are supported adequately.
Duties & responsibility
• Check all community work accountability sheets are correct and in line with the requests filled (e.g. calculations, budget)
• Post community related transactions to Quick books
• Inform senior accountant if any unreasonable expenditures are noted.
• Post all community work transactions in to QB.
• Check and post all Goods receipts and issues
• Support payments and attendance collections during community events
• Assist community coordinators in data collections and filing
• Donor allocation for all community related expenses.
• Ensure all taxes are paid to Government on time.
• Visit centers regularly to give guidance and reconcile accounts
• File all the necessary financial documents properly
• Participate in annual FA and Stock counts
- Undertake any other duties, as appropriate to the post as delegated by the line supervisor
- Senior Finance Officer
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Commerce/ Finance. Computer training or certificate
2 years of experience in a finance position preferably in INGO/NGO
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit an updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via - email@example.com before 28 of June 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.