Jobs at:Ethio Sugar Manufacturing Industry S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
20 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ethio-Sugar Manufacturing Industry S.C is a newly incorporated share company with a vision to take ownership and revitalize the operations of the established public sugar estates. Due to the delay of privatization of the sugar estate in particular point in time, Ethio Sugar has engaged in plan B project and set its focus to Omo Valley Farm with 10, 000ha of irrigable land, well furnished facilities and equipments at hand. It has also decided to begin with green field on sugar project. In relation to achieve its goal of the new 3500 TCD Refined Sugar Plant with 20 MW Co-Generation & 30 KLPD Ethanol Production facilities. The Ethio sugar planned to begin first with transitioning products. Thus, Ethio sugar wants to hire well experienced & Multi-skill tasked staffs with very attractive salary.
• She/he is responsible to accurately calculates and posts journals, reconciliations, and topside adjustments. Reviews and ensures that all financial transactions and accounts are properly recorded based on company policies and procedures. Reviews /controls all payments and supporting documents are correct before sent for payment authorization. Closely follows up of regular preparation of bank statement to reconcile accounts take corrective action if there are discrepancies. Assists external auditors closely in availing and providing all necessary documents and explanations respectively. Supervises and coordinates timely preparation of payments accordingly; ensure that all deductions are made and paid to concerned bodies on time.
• Provides training and guidance to junior staff to effectively perform their assignments and enhance their skills.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by the department head.
Experience & educational background
• BA Degree in Accounting and Finance
• 3 Years and Above practical Experience
• Good Experience of Peachtree & Excel
• Project finance management experience,
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified applicants can submit their application in Person on working days with the following address: Bole Sub city, Woreda 3. Genet Building, 5Th floor Or by Email: email@example.com
• Note: Use "Accountant" as the subject line of your email !
• Tele: 0116 16 00 03, 0116 16 00 04 , SNNPR, Hamar woreda, Kara Korcho Kebele 0968 09 43 37
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.