Jobs at:Dadimos Development Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
18 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage accounts, payments and revenue collections of the company.
• Follow-up and pay all government taxes including income, withholding, VAT and revenue stamp
• Prepare payrolls and pay staff salary
• Follow-up contracts and collect payments to Dadimos
• Verify and keep all financial records
• Produce company financial reports monthly, quarterly and annually
• Keep checks and petty cash safely
• Prepare payments and effect when authorize
• Prepare and submit government reports related to taxes and finance
• Prepare monthly and quarterly work plan and accomplish when authorized by the supervisor.
Minimum qualification required
• BA degree in accounting and at least two years of experience in working with private firms as an accountant and having good knowledge of Ethiopia’s taxation system.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a private business organization
• Knowledge of Ethiopianian's taxation policy
• Excellent communication skill in English and local languages
• Capable of Peachtree accounting software
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.