Vacancy title: Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Bekele Abshiro PLC
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Our Organization:
BekeDes Group is a Group of company's who works as a sister company in diverse business Sector in the idea of quality product and service delivering to the customer.
Within the framework of Ethiopian Statutory Requirements, the overall purpose of the Job is to aid management in planning, controlling, decision-making and complying to statutory regulation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Cash Management
• To Get Item request and purchase order approved by the CFO, Finance manager, finance officer or contract agreement singed by General Manager
• Prepare Payment request and payment voucher with proper coding according to chart of account
• Payment should be Certify by senior staff and approved by finance manager from prepare payment via cash, Check CPO or transfer then summit the payment to main casher
• Adjust bank balance to ensure the liquidity of the company
• Collect paid invoice by checking for complying to statutory regulation with store formality meaning GRN (Goods receiving voucher)
• Collect cash receipts from main casher
• Reconcile Advance payment, travel advances and get it approve by finance manager
• Post in system according to its coded or work order number including Monitor ERP
• Prepare an exile format of vat, employment Tax, Pension and all taxes to be paid on the monthly bases
• Pay fixed monthly payment such as rent, utilities and Etc
• Asset cash count one a month
• Reconcile all cash and bank account periodically
• Reconcile Account payable with control account
• Prepare check list and issue checks to casher
• Report Daily bank balance via email
• Report monthly bank reconciliation report and sent the report via email to finance manage Finance officer and CFO
• Report weekly expense report vie email for 13 weeks cash flow propose to cost and budget department
• Report utilities such as monthly payment electricity, phone & internet , water and rent
• The reports should reliable, Complete, timely, and based on defined format and frequency
• Report monthly venders Account with control chart of account Such as Trade creditors, Sundries creditors
• Any other duties as requested.
• Accountant Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
• 2+ years of accounting experience.
• Good communication skill
• Good skills in computer application preferably in Peachtree accounting software and also ERP
• Willing to learn new accounting software
• Ability to act in a professional and ethical manner
• Willingness to work under pressure
• Detail Orientation
• Collaboration and Customer Orientation
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The interested and qualified applicant should apply through the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use " Accountant" as the subject line of your email!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 14 June 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.