Jobs at:Ashewa Technology Solution S.C.
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
● Ensure continuous growth of our existing business by owning pricing and promotions strategy, working with marketing teams to improve product content and visibility; and managing stock availability by coordinating teams across the business to bring the product to the customer.
● Complete Sales performance on Categories, vendors, merchant management and monitoring of sales strategies with a view to increasing the Business units Net Margin Position (NMP) & Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV).
● Customer acquisition through Value Offering, Sales Campaign Management, etc.
● Create and present strategic insights for the Business unit to gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization.
● Analyze & Present post promotion analysis for retail and Marketplace, quantifying impact to brand and category.
● Define and optimize curation/assortment selection strategy for your portfolio ensuring relevance of selection/styling to optimize revenues and sales velocity.
● Support product and content creation process to increase assortment live.
● Plan and maintain constant stock availability.
● Trend Spotting: Should be able to identify broader trends and fill category gaps
● Build weekly marketing plan, contribute determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (Newsletters, Facebook, etc).
● Develop strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimize further marketing, pricing, and product selection
● Develop and manage subcategories under Ashewa. Maintain the P&L and develop annual and quarterly category strategic plans by conducting financial analysis of the business.
● Manage the entire physical product lifecycle, from strategic activities to tactical implementation, including product portfolio idea generation
● Work closely with the vendor management team to identify vendors and negotiate contracts to ensure best quality and costs.
● Partner with other departments to improve product availability, reduce costs, and minimize our working capital investment. Work together with system teams to identify main opportunities for process automation and efficiency gains.
● Influence large number stakeholders across the business; work closely with the team members and other business groups to deliver results and be comfortable in presenting projects and results to senior leadership on a regular basis
● 2+ years of experience in a relevant area of sales or marketing.
● Good knowledge of background in the ecommerce space is a plus.
● Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations
● Interpersonal skills and comfort with meeting new people daily
● Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office and Salesforce
● Ability to contact customers, complete sales and manage other tasks independently
● Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and close sales in a timely manner
● Willingness to adapt and implement new marketing strategies and sales methods
● Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers' needs and concerns
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
Apply in person
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.