ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE HEAD
Jobs at:Tajir Real Estate PLC
Deadline of this Job:
12 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• This position will be accounting/financial management, human resources, and office administration to ensure the efficient and effective management of the organization’s resources and compliance with organizational and statutory requirements regulations, and procedures. The Finance and Administration Officer will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial management, accountability requirements, and human resources management of the Branch Office.
Summary of Key Responsibility Area
• Administration & General Service
• Human Resource
• Manage financial and administration teams to achieve company financial and operational goals.
• Supervise the day-to-day operation of the admin department and staff members
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of the construction, procurement, and administration
• Hiring, Training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary
• Ensure the branch office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working properly
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information on the project·
• Develop the overall corporate financial goals and objectives.
• Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports
• Survey operations to determine accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions.
• With a working knowledge and understanding of real estate administration requirements, provides input to the Business Administration Team for the development of processes, procedures, systems, forms, and documents in order to ensure the effective administration of a range of real estate activities.
• Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administrative tasks.
• Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
• Interview, hire and train new employees in financial and administration activities.
• Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.
• Maintain financial files and support annual audits.
• Prepare Projects’ Quarterly budget forecasts in close collaboration with the Project Managers.
• Monitor staff timesheet keeping, and allocation of salary costs to projects and other budgets.
• Prepare, implement and monitor procurement procedures and contracts with experts and provider
• Draft and monitor contracts between staff members and with external contractors for outsourced services. Monitor the contractors' invoices against the goods and services provided by the contractor and approved by assigned TAJIR officers. Prepare and monitors payments of contractors' invoices. Prepare and processes all related forms
• Guide and assist Project Managers in preparation of financial reports per project and per contract and safeguard its contents and quality
• Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor, and or Owner
Requirements &Person Specification
• University Degree in Management/Accounting/ Economics
• At least 5years’ experience in finance, HR, and office administration,
• Experience in setting up new accounting systems.
• Experience in book-keeping and computerized accounting systems
• Experience in making improvements to financial systems; an aptitude for this work is an advantage.
• Experience in HR policies and procedures and administration systems.
• Experience in setting up and managing office systems.
• Ability to work with the team and independently
• Ability to communicate well in English, Somali, and Amharic
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, and processes associated with real estate administration and portfolio performance
• Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and processes
• Ability to function effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise tact, diplomacy, and good judgments when dealing with a broad range of audiences
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.