Finance and Admnistration Officer
Jobs at:SOS Sahel Ethiopia
Deadline of this Job:
27 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Roles And Responsibilities
• The incumbent will be responsible for the overall financial and human resource management aspect of the project;
• Assist the Project Team Leader with the preparation and or revision of the project budget;
• Prepare financial report (monthly, quarterly and annual);
• Liaise with SOS Sahel Ethiopia head office finance section on the financial & budget aspects;
• Carry out any other routine financial & admin tasks.
Required Qualifications and Experiences
• BA in accounting or Business Management or related field of studies with 5 years of practical experience, preferably in NGOs; excellent communication skills, IT skills, knowledge of multiple financial software.
Duty Station: Bale & Guji Zones
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Closing date: 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the first date of announcement
Interested applicants are invited to send their CV and other Credentials with cover letter in English, specifying position they applied for to one of the following address: SOS Sahel Ethiopia – P.O.Box 3262, Addis Ababa or SOS Sahel Ethiopia – Bale Field Office or Nagelle Field Office or through e-mail addresses stated here under:
email@example.com &/or firstname.lastname@example.org
NB*: Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.