Cashier Accountant - 2
Jobs at:United Beverages Share Company
Deadline of this Job:
03 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
To ensure smooth petty cash management at central services.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Makes petty cash expenditures, and pays certified vouchers.
• Compiles petty cash replenishment vouchers and other payment vouchers to allow the mission to meet its financial obligation.
• Verifies cash balance daily and makes sure it's reconciled with SAP balance.
• Ensures that all the documentation is complete, accurate, and in accordance with regulations.
• Follow up and send reminders for advance payment and outstanding bills.
• Requests cash replenishment as needed based on UB petty cash policy
• Keep the confidentiality of financial information
• Being punctual and strictly following the office discipline of the organization.
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Financial Controller.
• BA in Accounting and Finance.
• Minimum 1-2 Years of Cashier Experience.
• Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
• High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Numbers Required - 2
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should send/submit their respective CV and cover letter within Five consecutive working days from the date of announcement stating the role that they are applying for via Email Address: HR@ubethiopia.com or Submit in person: UB Modjo plant.
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency and behavior.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.